The Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C Smartphone from Samsung is a powerful multitasking tool. This device has a 5.7" Super AMOLED display with a quad HD 2560 x 1440 resolution. For robust processing, this smartphone is powered by the Samsung Exynos 5433 octa-core chipset which consists of 1.3 GHz and 1.9 GHz quad-core processors. The Galaxy Note 4 also has 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage. Storage capacity can be expanded by an additional 128GB via the smartphone's microSDXC card slot.
The included S Pen stylus allows you to intuitively navigate the Android 5.0.1 Lollipop operating system. Using the S-Pen gives you the ability to write naturally in compatible applications, similar to using a traditional pen. When not in use, the S Pen docks inside of the Galaxy Note 4 for safe and convenient storage.
This smartphone's 3.7MP f/1.9 front camera allows you to take high-quality selfies. The rear 16MP camera is accompanied by an LED flash for capturing photos in low-light situations. With built-in optical image stabilization, you can capture images with reduced blur. The rear camera also features high-resolution 2160p (4K) recording. Bluetooth 4.1 is built-in for wireless communication with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, along with Wi-Fi for high-speed Internet access.
- Functionality: Dual Shot, Simultaneous HD video and image recording, geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR, optical image stabilization, 4K recording, 1440p recording, 1080p recording, dual-video recording
- Front Camera: 3.7MP + f/1.9, selfie (90º), wide selfie mode (120º)
- Rear Camera: 16MP + Smart OIS, fast auto focus, live HDR (rich tone)
International Variant / US Compatible LTE
The SM-N910C is an international variant of the Galaxy Note 4. The SM-N910C's LTE radio is tuned to frequencies that are most often used in the United States and North America, as well as Europe and elsewhere. To ensure this phone will work with your carrier please check to make sure the frequency your carrier uses is supported by this phone. The full list of compatible carrier frequencies can be found here, the frequencies this phone supports can be found in the product specs.
Because the SM-N910C is an international variant the language of the box and the default language of the phone may not be in English. Also an international AC to USB adapter may be included.
Android 5.0.1 Lollipop
The Android operating system features a user-friendly interface, and is designed for intuitive multi-touch navigation. You can customize your home screen with frequently used apps and widgets, as well as create folders and shortcuts to often used items like system settings and bookmarked webpages. With the Android operating system, you will also have access to the Google Play Store, which offers a vast library of apps, games, books, music, movies, and more. And with native mass storage support, you can have your Android device interface with a computer for file management and content sharing.
GSM / 4G LTE Wireless Connectivity
This phone is designed to work on select GSM networks and is 4G LTE capable. LTE is an advanced cellular network data protocol capable of data speeds so fast that they compete with wired broadband Internet providers. With an LTE connection, this phone should have no problem streaming HD video, downloading apps, uploading photos, or anything else that requires a high-speed data connection. The phone is also backwards compatible with 3G and 2G data for instances when you can't get LTE. In addition to cellular wireless, this phone also features Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity.
Note: Not compatible with all cellular networks. Please make sure your provider uses a frequency or band that this phone supports. You can check which bands this phone works with in the Specifications.
Fast Charging Technology
Thanks to charging speed improvement, recharging time for the Galaxy Note 4 has decreased by approximately 30%. You can go from zero to 50% in about 30 minutes. Ultra Power Saving mode is also available on the Galaxy Note 4, which allows you to disable several device functions for even greater battery life.
- Smart Select: With S pen, you can select the contents you want from any text, screen and apps, and put together what you select and share & save at once
- Photo Note: Take photos with Photo Note and instantly convert analog to digital, as well as edit notes, change colors, and put in additional memos with the S Pen
- Advanced S-Pen: The S Pen offers an improved digital handwriting experience through enhanced pressure sensitivity
- Multi-Tasking: With Multi-window, gain flexibility by managing multiple applications at once on a single screen using simple gestures
- Mali-T760 GPU
- Fingerprint sensor (PayPal certified)
- S Pen: 15g, hovering 15mm, pressure level 2,048
- Sensors: Gesture, accelerometer, geo-magnetic, gyroscope, RGB ambient light, proximity, barometer, hall sensor, finger scanner, UV, heart rate Audio: Adapt Sound, sound alive, wise voice 2.0, extra volume 2.0
- Audio Codec: MP3, AAC/AAC＋/eAAC＋, WMA, AMR-NB/WB, Vorbis, FLAC
- 3 microphones (directional voice recording)
- 2.5D glass screen
- Soft-textured back cover
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2X2 MIMO)
- Download Booster
- Bluetooth v 4.1 (BLE), A2DP, EDR
- USB2.0 and MHL 3.0
- IR LED (remote control)
- GPS: A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910C
- Brand: SAMSUNG
- Product Code: Samsung
- Availability: In Stock